PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The company reserves the right to amend at any time any policies governing this Web site, by posting the amended terms and indicating the date of the last revision. The amended terms shall be effective immediately after they are initially posted on this Web site. If you do not accept the amended terms, you must cease using this Web site.
Virtual Root LLC // 15029 N. Thompson Peak B-111, #451 // Scottsdale, AZ 85260 // USA
Collected Information and Its Use:
Virtual Root offers a variety services that do not require a registered account or require you to provide any personal information to us. So that we may provide our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Cookies – When you visit any of Virtual Root’s web sites, one or more cookies will be sent to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies are used to improve quality of service.
- Log information – When you access Virtual Root services, our servers record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a web site These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Virtual Root, these communications are retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve service.
- Links – Virtual Root may offer links that enables tracking of whether these links have been followed or not. This information will improve the quality of our site, customized content and advertising.
- Information you provide – If you create an account that requires registration, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. Some services, we may give an opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
Virtual Root processes personal information on hosted servers in the United States of America and in other countries as provided by vendors. In some cases, the personal information can be processed on a servers outside your own country.
Personal Information Choices:
Some Virtual Root features and services may not function properly if browser cookies are disabled. Browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but can be reset to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Virtual Root may not be able to provide those services to you if you decline to submit personal information for use of our services.
Sharing of Information:
Virtual Root only shares personal information with individuals or other companies outside of Virtual Root in the following limited conditions:
- Consent – We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- Good Faith – We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Virtual Root, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Virtual Root implements appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We conduct internal reviews of data collection processes, storage of data, and security practices. Physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where personal data is stored is a duty provided by our service providers. We conduct annual reviews of our vendors security practices to ensure they remain committed to high reliable and highly secure systems and services.
We restrict access of personal information to Virtual Root employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Despite our security safeguards, however, we cannot guarantee that personal information will be protected from interception, misappropriation, misuse or alteration, or that it will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by unauthorized actions. Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with.
Personal Information Access & Changes:
When you use Virtual Root’s services that require your personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves appropriately and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge and also not that some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.
When Virtual Root receive complaints, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding the concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Virtual Root and an individual.